Controller of Examination (CEO)
Dr. Sitaram G. Latpate
From COE's Desk
We at Examination Department, Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune, are continuously trying to make radical reforms in traditional examination and assessment methods. We are working towards a transparent, confidential, effective and efficient evaluation and assessment system that caters the need of students as well as ready to face the new challenges crop up on account of radical changes taking place in expectations of different stake holders. We have decided and acting towards adopting technology to bridge the gap between expectation and outcome. To serve our purpose Examination Department has initiated following steps/actions:-
- Designing and monitoring of strategies and it's implementation of useful examination practices at college.
- Mechanisation of whole examination process starting from examination form filling to result declaration.
- Mechanize the whole examination process to minimize errors, time and efforts.
- Coordinate with different governing bodies like SPPU and all other higher regulatory agencies to ensure creditability and stability in the examination system.
- Creating a single window system for Students Facilitation.
- Delivery of prompt response towards student’s queries.
- Arrangement of training sessions for Teachers and Non-Teaching Staff for the smooth conduct of examination and other examination activities.
Junior College Examination Committee
|Ms. S. S. Dhandore
|Mr. S. V. Khade
|Mr. Krushna Yedge
|Mr. K. P. N. Bagwan
|Ms. R. R. Potdar
|Mrs. V. M. Bhosale
F. Y. B. A. (Autonomous) April 2023 Exam Time Table dated 27-05-2023 New Click Here To View
F. Y. B. A. (REGULAR) (2019 Pattern) April 2023 Exam Time Table dated 27-05-2023 New Click Here To View
F. Y. B. Sc. (Autonomous) April 2023 Exam Time Table dated 27-05-2023 New Click Here To View
F. Y. B. Sc. (REGULAR)(2019 PATTERN) April 2023 Exam Time Table dated 27-05-2023 New Click Here To View