Junior College Admission
Welcome to all Students who are seeking admission in our prestigious Modern Education Society's Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune for XI Arts (Aided) and XI Science (Aided & Un-aided) Class.
Admission to std XI to our college is strictly through the Centralized Online Admission Process conducted by the Deputy Director of Education, Pune (Dy.D.E. Pune).
The Junior College Admission Process is done in following parts:Student is Allotted Nowrosjee Wadia College for XI Arts/ Science stream through Centralized Online Admission Process. Student first Confirms the allotted admission online. Student then Fills up College Admission Form online and completes the admission formalities.
Part I: Allotment and Confirmation of Admission through Centralized Online Admission Process
Students who are Allotted Nowrosjee Wadia College through Centralized Online Admission Process to Arts/Science stream and wish to confirm their admission should note the following:
- Student should click "Proceed For Admission" through his/her login on the Centralized Online Admission Portal
- Student must Confirm his/her admission by contacting the admission in-charge of std XI in due time and obtain Admission Letter
- Student after obtaining Admission Letter will fill up online college admission form to complete the admission process
Part II: Filling up Online College Admission Form
Students who have Obtained Admission Letter have to fill up online college admission form to complete the admission formalities
- Visit the website https://nowrosjee.vriddhionline.com to fill admission form for Std.XI Arts/ Science depending upon the type of course you have been admitted to through the std XI Centralized Online Admission Process.
- The student will have to select “STUDENT LOGIN” and then” STUDENT REGISTER” on the main page of the above website and register first by using their Mobile number and email id.
- After the registration is complete, you will receive “Student Registration ID” and “Password” you have created. Keep this information safe for future login to this website to fill and update your college form whenever required.
- Students has to login in “Students login” on the Vriddhi website main page available to fill the admission form. Once you login with your Student’s Reg ID and password , it will direct you to instructions and then proceed after reading them carefully to the “Dashboard” where you will find an option “Admission” on it . Please select “Fill Form” option and proceed filling your form.
- While filling the first page ,Students should carefully select their : Class: Which specifies your course selected: XI Science Grant/ XI Arts Grant/ XI Science Non Grant/ XI Bifocal I&II (for Electronics-Computer Science) / XI IT (for Information Technology)
- Pay charges online for Brochure code (Vriddhi Site) and save the code & proceed to fill the form.
- Once Brochure Code is verified, student continues to fill up the form by selecting: Section: Jr. Grant for Aided and Jr. No Grant for Un-aided (as per Admission Letter)
Division Type: Grant For Aided and No Grant for Un-aided (as per Admission Letter)
- Students are expected to fill the admission form completely and upload necessary documents.
- The Required documents to be uploaded are:
Online Admission Letter,
Scanned Copy of 10TH Mark Sheet,
Scanned Copy of School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate,
Scanned Copy of Student’s Caste Certificate (if applicable),
Scanned Copy of Non Creamy Layer Certificate (For Caste Categories: OBC/VJ-A/NT-B/NT-C/NT-D/SBC)),
Scanned Copy of Special Category Certificate- Sports, Ex Serviceman, Divyang, Transfer, EAPA (if applicable),
Scanned Copy of Student's AADHAR,
Scanned Copy of Student's Latest Passport Size Photograph,
Scanned Copy of Student's Signature,
- Students from other Boards (except SSC State Board) should also upload their scanned copy of Migration Certificate to start their Eligibility Process.
- Photocopy or Scanned Documents should be in the specified KB size as prescribed in the online admission form.
- All students should fill up an “Undertaking Form” of the college specifying their responsibility of submitting all original documents like School Leaving Certificate etc. whichever are necessary and applicable with respect to Eligibility.
- Once the online admission form is duly filled and successfully submitted, the College Admission Committee will scrutinize and approve your online Admission Form. After approving the admission form, student will get intimation through SMS on his/her Mobile Number or on Email.
- First two approval mails or SMS will be of Documents and Subjects approval and third will be regarding fees to be paid with due date mentioned.
- Students have to pay the fees on or before the due date as informed as per admission rounds.
- Fees are to be paid only through the Online Fee Payment Gateway available on the admission form.
- All Students who have been allotted Aided Science seat for std. XI should only fill Grant Section Admission Form and Students who have been allotted Unaided Science seat should only fill Non-Grant Section Admission Form.
- For Arts students, they have to only choose from English medium and Marathi medium as both the divisions are Aided (Grantable).
- Once the fees is paid, student has to submit the admission form to the college office. Then student will receive his/her Roll Number and Division.
- The college admission form must be printed on Green A-4 Size Paper, back to back. Following documents are to be submitted along with form with 5 Xerox Copies of each document:
Online Admission Letter
Original School Leaving/Transfer Certificate
Standard 10THMark Sheet
Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
Migration Certificate (for students other than SSC Board)
Special Reservation Certificate such as Sports/ Ex-Serviceman/ Divyang/ EAPA/ Transfer (if applicable)
Student's Bank Passbook Xerox (First Page)
- Students musk keep checking the college Notice Board/Website for timely updates regarding admission procedure.
- Contact Persons:
Mr. K. P. N. Bagwan (For Arts, Science ( Aided & Unaided), Bifocal & IT) : 9823588888
Mr. Sanjay V. Khade (For Arts, Science ( Aided & Unaided)) : 9890511824
Stream Wise Intake and Course Details for std. XI
- Centralized Online Admission Schedule 2022-23